As your Federal Member of Parliament, my office and I are available to provide advice and assistance on a range of matters related to the Federal Government. If you've got a query or concern please don't hesitate to contact my electorate offices in Alice Springs or Coolalinga.
Dealing with federal agencies
My experienced staff are able to provide advice on, and assist you with, Federal Government deparments including:
- Veterans' Affairs
- Aged Care
Acknowledging our veterans
Various honours are available to Lingiari veterans, including:
- The Anniversary of National Service medal
- The Australian Defence Medal
- Certificates of Appreciation
- Pensioners and Seniors
My office can arrange for messages to be sent to commemorate the following occasions:
- Fiftieth and subsequent wedding anniversaries
- Ninetieth and subsequent birthdays
- Becoming an Australian citizen
- The national flag, the Aboriginal flag and the Torres Strait Islander flag can be requested by community groups such as schools, local councils and churches. For more information please contact my office.
Funding for organisations
- If you are looking for Federal Government grants, please visit www.grantslink.gov.au or call 1800 026 222 to help you find possible sources of funding.